Apr 9, 2007

A good day to tell people that you love them...

I tell you. Somedays you wake up and the last thing you think of is that it will be your last day on earth. Pretty much, over the past 3 weeks two people I know witnessed fatal car accidents. One of which had a man die in her arms. Today is another somber day here. My Troy location is on lock down until further notice. A man entered the building next door, and shot three people. The police are there now. I bring this up not to bring everyones day down, but to remind you, tell the peole you love that you love them. If not today then when? Life is too short to leave words unspoken. So to all of my friends, family, and readers who enjoy my blog, please know that you mean something to me. You have made my journey a joy to report out on. You make me smile, cry, and laugh along with your posts, both here and on your own blogs. Thank you for being an extended family to me.

2 comments:

TNTcoach Ken said...

Another ex-employee gone bad. Good thoughts to you and yours.

MNFirefly said...

Awwww....SO...so TRUE!