Jan 10, 2007

Only a few short days until I hit the AZ race!!!!

2007 P.F. Chang's Rock 'n' Roll Arizona Confirmation Card

You MUST present this printed page and a photo identification IN PERSON to pick up your race number.
NO EXCEPTIONS. There is no race number pick-up on Race Day, Sunday, January 14th.

YOUR CORRAL NUMBER IS: 18
YOUR RACE NUMBER IS: 38168

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It is official! In 3 days and change I will be crossing that finish line!

I am extra excited about this race, as I will be meeting some RBFers on Friday night!

Well - here is to a great race!!!!!

I will certainly post to let you all know how it went. After a week off or so, I am going to start training for my next half - The Flying Pig.

My goal is to do at least 3 halfs this year. Possibly 4. Estatic to do 5!

Let us see how this run is going to go though!

Keep on running!
Jenn

5 comments:

ShoreTurtle said...

Best of luck in Arizona!

Jenniferlyn said...

Thank you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Have fun at R'n'R AZ.

Enjoy some Chinese food at Pei Wei afterwards, yummy!

Anonymous said...

hey, I'm in corral 19. You must be a spead demon.

We look forward to meeting you on Friday.

Pat
Arizona, USA

Jenniferlyn said...

LOL.. Pat, nope no speed deamon! That was based on my time of 2:40 from the Freep in Oct. Unfortunately injury and the like will definitely slow me down!!! I am thinking I will finish in the 3 hour range - maybe even 3:20 like my st half when I ran with a bum knee!