Sep 5, 2013

Feeling the love.

I realized that I am truly blessed.  I think that we all are, we just need to take the time to look around be see the good in what we have, versus the things that we see as trying to block us from success and happiness.

I just spent an amazing week with my husband in South Florida.  We spent a few days for our 1st Wedding Anniversary down in Delray beach at the Sundy House Inn.  Lounging, reading, eating, and going to the ocean.  It was just like old times. 

While in Florida, I made sure to just be. To take a real vacation and not worry about workouts.  Since I will not see Mike again until mid-November, I really wanted this time to be just us re-connecting.  I think that it did the trick. 

I came back refreshed for the first time in years, and I feel a light in my heart again.  Depression is tough, just when you think you are free from its grasp, you realize that you were wrong.  I am still trying to come out of it, but I am happy to say that every day I am making progress.  That every day I am finding joy again.  That every day I am getting closer.

And that makes me smile.  I am feeling the love!

No comments: