Jun 22, 2007

New and improved Runnergirl. Now with king-fu biking action, and stealth swim mode.

All I can say is wow. I am joining the local Tri club, FAST, at the end of the month. The outpour of support I have received already from this group is amazing.

I am very respectful of the fact that I have so much to learn about my next step on my fitness journey, and I know that I found a group of knowledgeable swimmers and triathletes to help me achieve my goals.

I am going to keep bringing the A game through my training. I feel that in the end that this will make me a better runner, and dare say it? Athlete? Wow. I had never thought of myself as that before.


I am going to keep improving daily, working my way to fitness.

Once again, I am not abandoning the running girl that I am. I am just adding a few new things to my fitness routine. And that feels wonderful to say. I have a fitness routine. I have confidence again.

And I am still the runner girl... this time new and improved with kung-fu biking action and stealth swim mode. *hee hee*

~})i({ RunnerGirl~

5 comments:

Unknown said...

U R amazin'. Okay, remember you put it in print, you have to do it. Great job Runner, uh now what do we call U?

TNT Coach Ken in Alaska

Anonymous said...

very impressive how you moved on that right away. i see a real passion and drive here. very inspirational!

Ian said...

Finally a blog dedicated to the half marathon! Awesome title graphic by the way. Keep up the great work.

MNFirefly said...

That's awesome, Jenn.

BTW, did you get my phone message?

Jenniferlyn said...

Ken - I am still very much RunnerGirl! And you are in ALASKA?????? WHy for? THe Mayor's Midnight run?

Have a safe trip and I want details when you get back!

Denise - I just called you this AM - so sorry it took so long to get back to you!

Matt - I am dedicated. I mean seriously. lol... I actually started running after I lost a substantial amount of weight. And do you think that I started by jogging and then thought - hey I wanna do a 5k? NO. I got a pamphlet in the mail for TNT, and I said - hey I lost weight. I can run a marathon! THEN I started running. Jenn = crazy.

But 4 years later, and many racess wiser - I am till in love with it.


Thank you all for the support!

~})i({ Jennifer~