May 16, 2007

My first run with Jeff Galloway

Last night was my first run with Jeff Galloway. Oh no, not the actual man but rather his program.

I opted for the 2 to 1 ratio, 2 minutes running 1 minute walking as his book says that this is the approriate ratio for my pace group. I just do not know. Has anyone out there used the Galloway method and like it?

I think that I will just have to fool around with ratios until I find one that works well for me. I have decided to keep the 2 to 1 for this weeks time runs as well as the long run Sunday. I guess I will keep you posted!

I hope that this will help me to finish a full marathon with a smile on my face for once! Then again, I have a year to get ready. lol... oh well. I am geeked to start my halfmarathon training soon. It has been way too long. WAY too long.

Keep on running! I know that I will.

RunnerGirl

Post a Comment