May 23, 2007

Congratulations fellw runners! You certainly know how to Tri and Du!

I would like to congratulate everyone on their accomplishments over the past few weekends.

Mike (OOSG) - Congrats on your awesome finish at the Galena Triathlon. I am sorry to see the pics of the sunburns that you and Barb got. OUCH.

Elizabeth - Congrats on the Flying Pig finish! What a great time! And you have so many awesoem goals for this year. Keep up the great work!

Eric - Kudos to you for completing a 100K in record time, and managing to dance the night away afterwards! Also - congrats to your lovely wife Michelle for becoming a 4-star MARATHON MANIAC!!! She completed 4 marathons... in 4 weekends!!! She certainly is a Marathon maniac!! But she is an awesome runner! Congrats to you both!

Lil Miss Runner Pants - congrats oncompleting your first Du! You did wonderful out there!

Great job on the 5K JKRunning and daughters. It is sad to see such dishonesty in running - but rest knowing that you are a good person, running for a good reason, and that you that you at least, follow the rules!

Earlier this month some people I follow completed the Indy Mini-marathon. Congrats to Runner Susan and Shauna for their great work! I know that you did not finish Sahuna - but congrats on have the courage to start the race. You gave it your all... and I am so happy to see that you are going to finish your next.. STRONG. ;) You truly are a great person!!

Jess - I am glad that your feeling better and running with no pain! What a great feeling! Denise and Josh - I am glad that you are back and sasfe from yoru trip to MN. I look forward to seeing you again (Denise) and meeting you (Josh) while I am out there for the Distance Classic this August!

And to anyone I missed, I am sorry - but I want you to know that I am proud of you all!!!!

Keep up the great work!

})i({ RG

3 comments:

MNFirefly said...

You forgot Josh who also did the Indy Mini in a great time.

Thanks for the shout-outs!

Backofpack said...

Thanks!

Theoutofshapeguy said...

Thanks for the support! You are awesome!