Mar 7, 2007

I am back.. and back on track!

So tonight I am going to run my scheduled 2 miles per the Hal Higdon Beginner program. I decided to get back into the swing of things by using the training approach that lead me to a great run at the Freep.

I will chase that with my Yoga for stress relief, as I am now fully addicted to the yoga workout, and then a nice dinner of chicken and asparagus.

Life is good! And it is great to be back, feeling much better, and excited to get in shape for the big race. I may forgo the 4 miler Corktown races this Sunday and just do a nice 6 miler out at Kensington. I need to get my 2007 pass anyway.

Well off to get home in time for my run!

Run on people! Run on!

~RunnerGirl

2 comments:

MNFirefly said...

Good luck on the run, Jenn.

E-Speed said...

I always liked Hals programs. Hope the next run goes well!