Feb 27, 2007

Shauna, you made me cry the happiest tears. Thank you.

I was catching up on some people blogs and caught the most inspiring post by Shauna over at mini countdown.

Wow.

I needed that today more than ever. It is funny how you can sometimes come across the very quote, saying, or picture at the exact right time without knowing you needed it.

The quote was from the 500 festival's motivational emails, and is by John Bingham AKA the penguin.

Seize the day.

Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn?t
matter where you started or how far you?ve come. Today is the day. Your training
didn?t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road.



That is so true.

Stop regretting the past and the coulda shoulda wouldas and just do it. I always say that time is irrelevant in love and running. Thank you Shauna for sharing that.

Why am I doing this? For the fun and reward of it all. Courage. Strength. Love.

Thank you Shauna for reminding me that I owe it to muyself to look inward, not outward for strength, adn that every day is a blessed day... it all depends on how you look at it.

:)

Runner Girl
Jenniferlyn

No comments: