Oct 30, 2006

Runners High Part 2

The longer I ran on during this year's Freep, the more and more purple singlets I saw. TNT was out in numbers this year, and I really took notice. The same look of pain was in their eyes that was in
mine those years ago. I loved seeing the TNT coaches jump out onto the course looking for their purple people and running with them giving them encouragement and support when they needed it most,
much like Coach Ken did for me.

Man I love TNT. Even though I have not run for them in 3 years, I still appreciate their presence on the course. It lets you know that so many people out there are giving it their all to help cure
cancer and so many other afflictions. Those are some truly wonderful, caring, and giving people out there.

I just wanted to hug each and every TNT member, from crowd support to water aids, from runners to walkers just to let them know they they do make a difference, and that their dedication is just
amazing.

No comments: