Aug 31, 2006

Update

How do you know when you are too tired and need more sleep? When you come home from work to change for Pilates class and fall asleep! I missed the class and woke up around 8:30PM. I then watched
some TV, and my typical Wednesday evening view of Project Runway, then promptly went back to bed, barely being able to wake up at 6:30AM! Ouch. Me need sleep.

So tonight is the start of Fall 06 at Oakland University. I have Engineering Decision Analysis (I am going for my MS in Engineering Management, which is a dual degree of part MBA and part advanced
Engineering Degree. I have completed the MBA portion, and am starting my year of Engineering classes... joy! )

Because this is the first term of my classes being 5:30 - 7:30, I am going to wing it and see if I can fit in the 3.5 miles tonight when I get home. I am off from work tomorrow so I may do the mileage
tomorrow instead.

Well off to do more work and head to OU (Go Grizzlies!) for books.

No comments: