Sep 1, 2006

The weekend is finally here! Chicago/GPS Runs/Arts Beats and Eats

TRAVEL
Well, today we are leaving for PURE Nation in Chicago this weekend. We return Sunday and then Monday my friend Ava and I are heading out to DaimlerChrysler's Arts, Beats, & Eats celebration for some music, some food, and some art... just as the event is so aptly named. :)

RUNNING
I am going to get in a 3.5 mile run prior to leaving, then somehow squeezE in a 5 miler in Chi town. I may have to split distance that day though. The next 2 weekends I have 10ks, which is good because they are both on my 6 mile days. Convinient! I did find a GPS run in Chicago that is 5.8 miles, so that could easily be altered to 5 miles. I am going to have to investegate!

Has anyone else gone on these GPS runs? THe link is on Runner's World. I am interested to see if you have done one and what you thought.

No comments: