Jan 3, 2013

New Year - New Journey (appearance)!

Yes, you are in the right place.  Pardon the dust while I clean up here; I did a little house cleaning today as you can see by the new look.  Just moved around some furniture and changed the drapes and throw rugs. 

I also finally connected the Journey to social media - linking it to my twitter and facebook accounts.

Every so often I like to change up the blog appearance, mainly because the intention of my little space in the internet changes for me as my needs change.  I thnk that my need for semi-regular change stems from having to move my life in and out of college every three months back in my undergraduate years at GMI Engineering & Management Institute (Kettering University).

Well, I am ready for some roots and foundation!  The Journey has found its new look and it ready to continue on as the journal of my random and silly life.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!





No comments: