Feb 10, 2009

We do what we have to do. We do whatever it takes.

So after my last post - I did in fact manage to get to the gym in time for the 5:30AM swim. SWEET!

I did the same today and plan on doing the same tomorrow, Thursday and Friday.

I like getting in a workout before most people are awake. I like getting into work before most people leave for work.

The cool thing is that I still workout after work - so I have some LONG days ahead of me.

We do what we have to do. We do whatever it takes.

~~~

On an unrelated but somehow related note - I have decided to go ahead and swim in the Michigan State Swim Meet (not as in the college, but rather as in the state of Michigan.)

My plans are to swim the 100 free and then participate in 3 different relay teams swimming either 50 free or back.

I have a lot of work to do and that weekend (the meet is 3 days long!) I have to run a 3 mile run on Saturday and my last long run of this cycle - 12 miles - on Sunday. The following weekend is my first half marathon of 2009, the Martian Half Marathon.

Hey, like I said before we do what we have to do. We do whatever it takes.

No comments: