May 11, 2007

I've come a long way baby...

I have come a long way. 15lbs, and holding steady... on track for a few more pounds this week by weigh in Monday. I am wearing this exact same dress today at work, and I tell you. I feel so much better. I look different, less puffy. I feel better all around really. I did my first run in week 4 of the C25K program without any issues. And as an added bonus to myself, I did those intervals all on hills. Infact I ran up the steepest hill we have in our area for the last 5minute run! I picked to do this interval session around my house because I know the area, I can find shade if need be, and I am not to far away from home should anything happen. It feels wonderful. I am excited for tomorrows run as well. I have the passion back me thinks. Hopefully I am doing this the properway, the way that will allow me to keep this passion for longer than a year. I am sort of sick of restarting but running is as much a part of me as anything else in my life.

No comments: