Nov 7, 2006

My feet are a revvin for 5.6.07!

So I have my training T-shirt and am all ready for the Flying Pig on 5.6.07. I am going to be training Mike to run this one with me. He really wants to do the AZ RNR half, but being that it is in
January he just does not have time to be in half marathon shape.

I resumed my gym workout schedule Sunday. Did a little cardio on the eliptical machine, and then walked around the track. I also sat in the hot tub for a bit to relax muscles. Remind me not to take
a full week off next time.

Last night, Monday, I ran a few miles at a good clip, as well as worked on my arms, back, abs, and glutes.

Tonight is abs after school. I am going to have to figure out a good way to get my mileage in as I fould out that I cannot stand running mileage at the gym. Honestly, I have no choice right now. It
is just as darm in the AM aws it is at night, so I can run in either just as equally.

A little light strengthtraining, crosstraining on bike and running. Well rounded! I like it!

3 comments:

MNFirefly said...

Way to go on the training.

Jenniferlyn said...

Thank you Denise!!!!

TNTcoach Ken said...

Sounds like a plan. Don't take a week off..... Keep up the good work. Look out 2007.