Sep 28, 2006

The real journey.

The past few days I have been looking through myspace at people I actually know. Scratch that. People I once knew.

It is absolutely amazing to me to see the freshman and sophomore year girls I knew when I was graduating high school all grown up and getting married now. It is awesome to see those who were older
than I and how they have moved on with their lives. It is wonderful to see college friends pictures after all these years, my how they have all grown up into adults.

It is amazing how we each were defined by who we were then, and have now evolved to transcend those former typecasts. We have moved beyond the lines of segregation due to high school interests, greek
organizations, and even occupations.

I am amazed at how the journey has been for everyone. What an amazing heartbreaking, tear falling, bruised battered and torn, sun shining, laughing and joyful journey we are all on.

I cannot wait for another decade. How far will we have all come then?
~RG

1 comment:

MNFirefly said...

It's amazing how people change. Some for the better - some for the worse.