Sep 8, 2006

It is fall... seriously.

Above are my friends Par and Shar - the wonder sisters.

I have been in an adjustment week this week: extended vacay time, classes on a full load, and getting on track exercise wise have taken the front seat leaving running to hang in a holding pattern
until this weekend.

I have on tap a 3.5 miler Saturday (bonus for 4), and a 6 miler Sunday. :) I have 2 10k's this month as well - the 16th and potentially the 24th, so I am hoping to get in some good times there.

This adjustment week really has not messed up my training schedule as I have good time before D-Day in Detroit, and I am capable of the mileage required. I just need to do it. lol... no running the
Freep cold again this year. Lesson learned. This time it is all about preperation. And I am prepared!

Well off to lunch... I will post some more pics from Chicago while I am at it. Since I can only mobile post, they will have to be in individual posts for right now... I will correct it later today
or tomorrow.

Run on!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool Chicago photos! The Opus Dei house, is that for real? As in the Da Vinci code?


Your blog is looking great....


BFN, G

Jenniferlyn said...

Thank you G!

That is the FIRST Opus Dei church ever built! How cool is that? It is HUGE, I mean this pic does it no justice!