Aug 12, 2006

I made it to 28! Years that is...

Yesterday was my 28th birthday. Let me tell you, in 28 years I grew up, got an education, found true love, worked hard at a career, and discovered health. The last one just happened more or less in the past three years however.

Prior to 2003 I had not run 1 step. I hope that I just show that no matter how old you are, what your interests are, or what your station is in life that at any point you can get healthy, and start running!

I will be gone from the 14th-18th on business, but will try to post via phonemail, and the limited time I have in my hotel room.

I love reading everyone's comments on my posts... thank you! I am working on a post which I will put up here tomorrow, the 13th. Tonight is a girl's night in playing games and the like at my friend Rachel's house, so right now I am organizing my closet and working on needed things around the house prior to my week long departure. See, organization rocks.

:) Organize on my friends... organize on!
RunnerGirl

PS - I am really liking Pilates now... am seeing the results in my running already!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!

TNTcoach Ken said...

Happy day that you came upon this earth.

Jenniferlyn said...

Thank you all!