Nov 30, 2011

Wednesday Wonderings

Watching "I Used to be Fat" is great motivation for me.  Watching these teens go from being obese to being  slimmer, healthier versions of themselves makes me smile.  It also reminds me of the choices that I have made in my life and how I got to where I am today by those choices.

I remember the days when I could not even fathom running a block, let alone training for an Ironman. Now I cannot imagine my life without this.  It is absolutely amazing what happens when you surround yourself with the right people; positive and supportive people in both family and friends.

One day I will no longer be able to do this.  Today?  Today is not that day. 

Today if you are feeling down because of the choices you have made, remember that you have another choice: how you recover from them and move forward.

Onward and upward my friends!

No comments: