Aug 2, 2010

Day 2/31

Tonight I did not get home until 7:30pm. I made a nice homemade dinner of quinoa spaghetti, clean tomato sauce and baked turkey breast meatballs, plus a frozen banana dipped in dark chocolate for dessert. After eating dinner, I read some articles in my clean Eating magazine, and then laced up the shoes and headed out the door. That is correct, I managed to beat both the odds and my tiredness and went outside for a 1.75 mile run. Just a nice and easy run to keep the streak... errrr.... rather to make a streak!

Day 2 is in the books.

Streak: 2/31
Miles ran: 4.75


Tomorrow I would like to knock out 5 miles. We shall see what the weather holds, but I think that I am ready to give it a try.

1 comment:

TNTcoach Ken said...

I think two is a pair not a streak! Ha, keep it up.