Jan 20, 2009

In Search of Healthy Living ~ Inaugural Edition

Well today, Inauguration day, is a great day to start my very first feature here on my blog.  

I have decided to become a little more serious in my blogging to reflect the more serious tone I am taking with regards to my health.   Being healthy isn't a destination as much as it is a lifetime of finding what the body needs and how to keep on living.  

When the mood strikes, look for a blogpost entitled "In Search of Healthy Living".   This will be the feature in which I take a look at what this journey to health really means.  

  

 

2 comments:

Run For Life said...

I like this idea - I agree that it's totally about lifestyle. Looking forward to the posts!

Anonymous said...

Great idea, and I'm looking forward to it. Lifestyle changes and living a healthy lifestyle is difficult. The working out I can handle and find it easy now ... but the eating side of things is hard.