Nov 28, 2007

3 days to the start of a beautiful thing...

Although this video has NOTHING to do with this post - I love it. Daft Punk rocks. And this video just goes to show that practice can pay off.

So Saturday starts the USAT National Challenge, and my tri club has 40 people signed up already. Woot!

I am excited because I cannot wait to hit the pool with my club.

Did you hear that?

Oh yes, I said that. ME. Excited to meet people that I have never met before. Excited to swim in front of said people.

A little rest and some deep thought really puts things into perspective. I feel refreshed and ready to get on with it already. I am putting aside my nerves on this one. The worst thing that will happen is that I may struggle a bit after not being in the pool for a few weeks. The best thing that will happen is me getting involved with a top tri-club, and improving beyond my wildest expectations.

So in reality - isn't the worst thing that can happen still pretty darned good? :)

I am motivated to get in shape once and for all. Everything just sort of clicked for me over the past few months. I want to eat healthy. I want to burn the remaining pounds off. And for once I see it as completely doable. It is completely attainable. And I am doing it. Not GOING to do it... but AM doing it.

Like a butterfly breaking free of the cocoon... I shall spread these wings and fly!

~ })i({ ~

7 comments:

Douglas said...

Found your blog by Blogger-surfing...stop by Crossword Bebop sometime...

Bolder said...

completely doable.

you have no idea!

love your photobucket calendar, i'm gonna have to get me one of those!

SM said...

It is so cool when you get excited about something. Do you know if the USAT National Challenge is only a team event or can individual people enter?

Doug said...

Are you still in for Saturday??

Doug said...

So, which one are you in that video?

Jenniferlyn said...

LMAO... I WISH I was one of those girls! Maybe in like 3 years of not eating I can get there.

I am an athena all the way. I was still an Athena back when I was a size 6!

I am still on for Saturday. I HAVE to go! :0 And I would have it no other way.

Jes said...

I'm not easily inspired, but I get alot of motivation from your posts. Thanks!