Feb 5, 2007

Oh the weather outside is frightful...

... and the inside of my house is so delightful! It is currently -3* outside. Yep you heard me. -3. OUCH!!

I made an executive decision yesterday. No Superbowl © 5K for me this year! I decided that since my training does not start until today, why bother running in the freezing cold for no reason? Plus I did not feel like paying $25 for the race. So armed with the knowledge that Sunday was going to be free for other, warmer, things we took Ava out to Robusto's Saturday night. Oh my.

Yesterday I went to Joann's for some craft stuff for my painting. For Shar's wedding gift I am doing a 22x28 painting in mixed mediums. She knows this. She does not know the top secret bonus part - I am including hidden in the painting (well, not terribly hidden), a Hindu wedding blessing in sanskrit. ;) That is going to be a fun painting to do!
I did a quick test of the mixed medium for Par, so she know owns her first Jennifer Original - I call it "Pepto Bismal", "Pretty in Pink", and "Par likes it so hey - why not.". You will see why in a moment.

Don't say I did not warn you!

Below are some paintings and photographs I have completed so far.








Well, off to work!
Yeah training program start day!

1 comment:

EJ said...

Those are great Jen! I especially love the orange one. :)